As a private yoga teacher for kids, teens, and adults- with specialties in therapeutic yoga for complex needs, diverse abilities, and backgrounds- I offer 1:1 private yoga sessions. Although group classes are adaptive, inclusive, integrated, intention-lead, and build community; working with me one-on-one has it’s own general benefits.
Benefits of Private Yoga
- Building student/teacher rapport and connection
- Practice in the convenience, comfort, and safety of your preferred space.
- Sequences use intentional pose variations and modalities to meet your individual needs.
- Form a deeper understanding of yoga and it’s benefits specific to you.
- A more direct path to learning and/or creating your personal practice.
Plus, benefits of TheraPLAYoga.
1:1 Therapeutic Yoga for Complex Needs
Private yoga sessions are especially beneficial to individuals and families who have complex needs. Private yoga sessions are based on the student’s strengths and preferences. 1:1 sessions are designed to integrate skills learned on the mat, into daily life. Complex Needs include but not limited to-
- sensory processing disorder
- autism/ASD, ADHD, neurodiversity
- emotional + behavioral challenges
- impulsive + reactive behaviors
- fine + gross motor delays/challenges
- speech-language challenges
- Cerebral Palsy + movement/neuromuscular disorders
- chromosome anomalies/Trisomy 13, Down Syndrome
- developmental disabilities + delays
- hyper-mobility/ hyper-flexible
- hypotonia/low muscle tone
- limited mobility
- wheelchair user
- anxiety, depression, stress
- difficulty expressing emotions
- trauma, PTSD, CPTSD
- pediatric cancer
- autoimmune illness
- spinal (neck/back) injury + pain
- shoulder, hip, pelvis, sacrum injury + pain
Private Yoga for Kids, Teens, and Adults
The base rate for private sessions is listed as ‘sustainer’. ‘Community’ pricing is for folx who are experiencing financial hardship but desire to experience the benefits of private yoga. ‘Supporter’ is for folx who are experiencing abundance and have capacity to support a community member who needs a reduced rate.
I have limited availability to offer reduced-pricing for therapeutic private sessions. For this reason, I ask you to consider your social location and capacity with honesty and integrity.
Private In-Home Sessions*
30 min. session = $45
60 min. session = $75
30 min. session = $65
60 min. session = $95
30-min session = $25
60-min session = $55
Private Online Sessions
30 min = $35
60 min session = $65
30 min = $55
60 min session = $85
30 min = $15
60 min session = $45
Up to 2 additional students (in-home or online) = $10/person/session
Multi-session series are available. Book a curiosity chat below and we’ll chat about needs and availability.
Here’s how to begin-
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation, 15 minute curiosity chat held on Zoom. You can do that at the button below.
Step 2. At the scheduled time, we’ll chat! We’ll use this opportunity to gain clarity and form a plan that best suits your needs.
Step 3. If we decide to work together, we’ll get it on the calendar. If we decide not to work together, I hope you find my other resources helpful.